New to Dubai? Want to learn some Arabic? Been here for 5 years? Still can't speak any Arabic? This course is for you. You will receive a thorough introduction to conversational Arabic for business. A focus will be placed on developing:
- Everyday basic conversational skills in the Arabic language.
- Customized vocabulary for your specific industry.
- Spoken (as opposed to written) Arabic skills.
By the end of the course you will be able to
- Say useful everyday phrases: Greetings, farewells, gratitude...
- Give basic instructions
- Use numbers and dates
- Use question words and build basic conversation
- Use the present tense and basic verbs
- Apply prepositions
- Express possession
- Share your biography
- Set up a meeting
- Speak about your job
- Use important vocabulary for the office
- State polite requests and basic business dialogues
- Use the future tense and other essential phrase
Abeer Hekal is a native Arabic speaker and educator with ten years of experience teaching Arabic for native and non-native speakers. She holds a certification in the training of Arabic letters, pronunciation and grammar.
The class will meet on Mondays and Wednesday nights for a one month period.
- 1 Oct 2012 (7-9pm)
- 3 Oct 2012 (7-9pm)
- 8 Oct 2012 (7-9pm)
- 10 Oct 2012 (7-9pm)
- 15 Oct 2012 (7-9pm)
- 17 Oct 2012 (7-9pm)
- 22 Oct 2012 (7-9pm)
- 24 Oct 2012 (7-9pm)
Tuition & Class Size
Price: AED 1,250.00 for 16 hours (8 lessons). Class size is limited. Advanced registration required. Certificate provided upon 100% completion of all classes.
Registration and Contact Information:
T +971 4 380 9040 / M +971 55 237 4552